An AED in a school, gym, spot centre can save a life because cardiac arrest strikes people of all ages. A tight budget shoudn't stand in the way of acquiring an AED: Every school should have an AED especially those where there is athletics or sports being played.
Sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) can strike adults and children of any fitness level. Each year we loose 7,000 young people to SCA and Commotio cordis is a leading cause of sudden cardiac death in school athletes. In cases of sudden cardiac arrest, resucitation without immediate shock from an AED is exceptionally rare.
AED Program for Hotels, Lodges, Conference Halls, Community Halls, Churches, Hospitality Industry
With more than one million sudden cardiac deths in North America and Europe, the liklihood of a cardiac emergency occuring at your hotrl in East Africa is real. The only effective treatment fir Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) is a shock from an automated external defibrillator (AED).
Providing a safe enviorment for hotel guests and employees is vital to your reputation. One of the best ways to provide hotel guests that essential protection is with an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) program. The Sharaton Hotel's are a part of of a group of a growing number of hotel chain that partner with Cardiac Science to provide life saving AEDs. With Powerheart AED's in lobbies, fitness centers and other key locations, these hotels demonstrate to guests that safety is a top priority.
Here are iust a few of the reasons why leading hotels and resorts atre working with Cardiac Science to put a hotel AED program into place.
- AED's are becoming hotel and hospitality industry standard with hotels impelmenting AED programs at a growing rate.
- The sheer law of numbers makes the chance of SCA occurring in a hotel or fitness centre very real; with an AED program in place you are prepared.
- With AED's becoming common safety devices, hotels and resorts could be at risk for NOT having an AED on site.
- Almost anyone can operate the Powerheart AED from Cardiac Science. In a University of Pennsylvania simulated rescue, the Powerheart AED G3 Plus helped untrained adults deliver CPR of a quality similar to that of professionals.
- Cardiac Science's AED training is one of the best in the industry, receiving a 98% approval rating from Students.
Contact us to find out more about Pwerheart AED and Program Management services for the hospitality industry.
AED Program for the workplace - Office, Factory, Banking Hall...
Few companies are prepared to deal with sudden cardiac arrest (SCA). Death from SCA in the USA is 96 times as coomon as deth from fire. Yet companies that have plenty of fire extinguishers in place to protect employees, customers and visitors may not have even one heart defibrillators on their premises
This is particularly tragic because fast response to a cardiac emergency greatly increases the rate of survival. Having AED units readily available in the workplace can mean the difference between life and death.